Unlike other themes, installing Yatri is simple. There are three different ways you can install and activate the theme.
1. Search from WordPress theme Directory
You can directly search in the theme directory of your site. This is very common and one of the easiest method of installing the theme.
Follow the following steps
- Go Dashboard> Themes> Add New> Seach for Yatri> Install>Activate the theme
2. Uploading Zip File
- Download Yatri free WordPress theme from https://wpyatri.com/thank-you/ .
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard and go to Appearance->Themes->Add New->Upload Theme
- Choose downloaded file (yatri.zip) and Install.
3. Manually install Yatri via Cpanel or Filezilla
There is a third way you can install the theme. This method is not common but very useful when there are server-side issues (such as memory limit). You can directly upload the theme file in the server from the backend of your website. Follow the following steps:
- Login to you cPanel or FileZilla
- File Manager>public_html>wp-content>themes
- Upload the zip file
- Extract the zip file (you can delete the zip file aster successful extraction)
- Go the dashboard and activate the theme